It's better to look back on life and say,: "I cant believe I did that."
Than to look back and say,"I wish I did that."

Thursday 7 November 2013

Why I want to Party with Kinohimitsu

Hohoho~ 


Saw the Butterfly Project Malaysia is going to have an awesome Hawaiian Luau Party with Kinohimitsu plus 50 bloggers before the end of 2013 and I cant stop myself from joining it too.


Kinohimitsu unleash my Inner Confidence with Ease


Why I am so desperate to join this party? It's because I am big fans of Kinohimitsu =) 

I have been using Kinohimitsu around two years on and off and the result is really good. Now I cant wait to try their new product~ 


Used to try their BB drink and it indeed help me to helps restore my skin’s natural glow and clarity just after one week i drink that. It also helps in brighten tired-looking complexion and making way for more pinkish,  Since then I am falling in love with Kinohimitsu and try their products --- > J’pan D’tox Juice (the one that I holding in the photo above).

Also I wish to have awesome and crazy memory with the other 49 bloggers and dance in grass skirts before the end of 2013! xDD All these make me really wanna join the party~~



Girls what are you waiting for? Let's come and join this party together!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...