It's better to look back on life and say,: "I cant believe I did that."
Than to look back and say,"I wish I did that."

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Hello Kitty Fairy Tales @ McD Malaysia


I am not a big fans of Hello Kitty nor toys / toys collector, I wouldn't know that McDonald is releasing 5 different collectable Hello Kitty plush toys if not because of my Dear bought me one last week!



McDonald's Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Collection come from five well known fairy tales.

The releasing date of each plush toys is every Thursday starting from 07 November 2013!
  • Ugly Duckling @ 07 November 2013 - 13 November 2013
  • Frog Prince @ 14 November 2013 - 20 November 2013
  • Wizard of Oz @ 21 November 2013 - 27 November 2013
  • Little Red Riding Hood @ 28 November 2013 - 4 December 2013
  • Singing Bone @ 05 December 2013 - 11 December 2013
OMG! It's too cuuuute~~ 
I was like so-so when Dear said he is going to collect all 5 plushies for me!
Until I get the Ugly Duckling in my hand! The quality is good and soft!
I am sure you will fondle admiring and wont let it go once you get it in your hand, like me! xD

Hello Kitty with the Ugly Duckie "hat" on and "hat" off!

Dear was actually bought 3 pcs of the plush toy, 2 is for my niece and 1 is for me. Well I can only say he really love the kiddos in my house.  Haha! 

Now that I've got the first Hello Kitty plush toy and I can't wait for Dear to collect the balance of the Hello Kitty plush toy for me >_<




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...