It's better to look back on life and say,: "I cant believe I did that."
Than to look back and say,"I wish I did that."

Monday 11 November 2013

Wine Appreciation Class at The Bee by Culture Run



Ever think of learning new stuff? Here you go, CultureRun is an awesome Shareshop where we can share or learn new skills.

Though I am not an alcoholic lover, somehow I always wanted to know more about wine, on 24/10/2013 Culture Run organized a Wine Appreciation Class at The Bee. I was so excited and immediately sign up this free class. This is the second free Shareshop that I've joined. =)

Five Different Wine for us to try out~

To be honest, I know next to nothing about wine before I attended this class. Was curious what would I learn from here. Haha.

The class started at 9.00pm sharp and we could taste five different wines in that night. 

Here are the close up look of the wine :

Embers Cabernet Sauvignon 
H&V Eden Valley Riesling
Voga Moscato Sicilia
After I have tasted all five of the wines above, The Voga Moscato Sicilia is the best wine for me, this Sparkling White Wine contains only 7.5%! According to the speaker, this kind of wine is getting trendy recently. It taste fruitful and semi-sweet, best go with desserts, which is what I like the most! : D   

Cheers!
The attendees of the night~
Here's come the end of the sharing of  this class, so guys if you are interested to join this kind of class, do not forget to join the CultureRun ya~ 

As their mission is to make the sharing of skills accessible, easy, fun and passion-led

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...