It's better to look back on life and say,: "I cant believe I did that."
Than to look back and say,"I wish I did that."

Thursday 26 July 2012

Precious Moments with Trudy & Teddy


The adorable girl above is my lovely niece. She's been stick together with me since she was one months old because my mom (her grandma) is her babysitter :D 
I'm so glad that I got the chance to watch her grow up, she brighten up my life!
No matter where I go, most of the time, I'll bring her along and she super like hanging out with me too~
Now my sweetie already 5 years old and we have built up a superb relationship. She's like my own daughter~
You are such a sweetheart, Auntie Meiyee love you very much!
 She's even more like a little princess if wearing the Trudy & Teddy garment on her.
It would be very nice if Auntie Meiyee can win you Trudy & Teddy product voucher so that you can dress up like a real princess :) 


NOTE: I post this post because i'm participating the "Share your Moments with Trudy & Teddy" contest. If any of you interested kindly refer to the link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...